Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lovett-Adamski-Sutton

Brian Lovett
Lauren Elise Adamski
Joseph Sutton
State of Oregon V. Renee Beaudoin
Portland OR

According to an incident report (#08-50750), Lorrie Adamski and Joe Sutton were pulled over after they were seen doing a drug buy outside a home at 4811 SE 85th ave. (they parked illegally to do a "hit-and-run" buy in a blue/gold bronco with expired license plates (058-ABX)). Sutton was driving at the time and gave permission for the cop to search him and the bronco for drugs, Adamski was a passenger. No drugs were found in the vehicle or on Sutton, so the report says: "I [Officer Delong] then went over to Adamski and I said: please hand me all the drugs you just bought". Adamski reached into her bra, pulled out a baggie of meth and handed it to me (Delong)." Further, "Adamski told me (Delong] that Sutton, her boyfriend, had called a girl named "Renee" and ordered $40.00 worth of meth, at which time Rene had told Sutton to come to "Brian's" house. continuing in the narrative:

They drove to 4811 SE 85th ave, parked, and Brian (Ao/Lovett) brought out a $40.00 baggie of meth from the house and handed it to her (Adamski) at the bronco. She and Sutton gave Lovett $40 and then they drove away and were stopped by me."..... "I [Officer Delong] then spoke to Sutton, who was not near Adamski and I when she had handed me the meth and told me how they acquired it. Sutton told me the same story that Adamski had told me, adding that he had called Renee and asked her if he could "see her", which he said, meant can I buy some meth".

The narrative goes on to say: "Then we drove back to 4811 SE 85th ave. where I contacted Ao/Lovett, who was standing outside. I told Lovett that I had arrested Beaudoin, and I told him I had watched him make a drug deal with Adamski and Sutton. Lovett admitted to me that Beaudoin has been inside of his house with him, and that she had handed him some meth and told him to take it outside to Sutton, which Lovett then did. I asked Lovett how much money Sutton had given him. Lovett replied $40. Lovett said he then gave the $40 to Beaudoin. In incident report #07-185454 by Officer Kenagy, at The Days Inn on SE Sunnyside Rd., "Mr. A", who was being detained there said that "he had been asked by a friend of his, BRIAN LOVETT, to come to the motel room and pick up several duffel bags full of personal items and bring them back to LOVETT at LOVETT's residence on SE 85th ave". (where they had already busted the other two rats and spoke with Lovett). As it turns out, LOVETT was the TRUE owner of the Acura that "Mr. A" was driving, AND BRIAN LOVETT was the renter of room #147, where Beaudoin had just been arrested, alone, with a substantial quantity of meth left in the room...... Can anyone say "SETUP"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're taking our "Not-So-Confidential Informants" pages to the next level. We have been posting information on our visitor's experiences, but now, you can post your own. Please remember that this is not a rant...just the facts, please. Let the world know the details of what happened, but be clear and to the point. We may edit out foul language, racist remarks or descriptions of criminal conduct and acts of violence. This is an information hub---not a rallying point. We're not here to hate--we're here to educate!

So, here we go........